Salt and Pepper Luna Trillion Ring
Our Salt and Pepper Luna Trillion Ring is classic with an edgy, modern aesthetic. The diamond solitaire is a stunning alternative to the traditional engagement ring. The trillion salt and pepper diamond is cut with brilliant light reflecting facets to reveal its natural one-of-a-kind inclusions and colors. Set in a slightly lowered basket setting and centered on the 14K yellow gold wire band.
14k gold | salt and pepper diamond trillion cut
Total diamond carat weight: ~ .90ct
Salt and Pepper diamond parameters: very good-excellent cut, conflict free
Band width: 1.5mm
Ready to ship size in yellow gold available : 5.5 USA
(!) Ready to ship in 5-6 weeks.
All of our items are MADE TO ORDER, so we need some time to create your custom piece. This is why orders are normally shipped within 5-6 weeks of receipt of payment.
Materials, in their natural color and finish, have always been a preference of mine.
All OMA jewelry is made with lots of love and dedication – down to the finest detail, polish and refinement. It is important for us to work with both fair mined and recycled gold, as well as fair mined and fair trade gemstones and conflict free diamonds.
All of our solid gold pieces are made in 14k and 18K solid gold. Gold is a beautiful but soft metal, in its original 24k state it’s too soft to be worn. We love 14k with it’s soft golden glow and strength and 18K gold for its bright warm lux glow. 14k solid gold is a mixture of 58 % pure gold and mixed alloy to give it strength, 18K Gold is mixed with 75% pure gold with alloy. 14k Solid Gold pieces are designed to be worn every day whereas 18K are a bit more delicate, they are both great options for heirlooms that are made to become part of your story.
Pieces are cast in either:18K Yellow, White, Rose and 14K Yellow, White, Rose
How to Care for Your Jewelry
A gentle clean with a soft 100% cotton cloth is ideal for maintaining your jewelry’s shine.
- Try to not wear your jewelry in the shower or pool as the chlorine will tarnish it. Even solid gold doesn’t like Chlorine
- Apply any perfume, body lotion or creams and let dry before you put on your jewelry.
- For the best care, store your jewelry in cool dark space.
- To clean your jewelry grab a small bowl, pour in some warm water, a splash of gentle soap and stir. Place your jewelry in the solution for 1 minute, rinse with clean water, then polish with a soft 100% cotton cloth and pat completely dry.
- For solid gold OMA pieces set with diamonds we recommend an ultrasonic cleaner. These handy little devices can be purchased on Amazon and they clean using sound waves! Little bubbles are formed in the water and they clean your piece to sparkling perfection. We don’t recommend the use of ultrasonic with Moonstones, Emeralds, Pearls, Tanzanite, Garnets or Turquoise and a variety of other gemstones but for solid gold pieces and solid gold pieces set with diamonds/ Sapphires they are a great tool
If you have any further queries get in touch with us.
- Even with the best of care, jewelry pieces may require professional attention and occasional repairs. If your OMA piece requires service - please Contact us for shipping instructions.
- Along with the jewelry piece, include our Return Form.
- You will be contacted immediately when the package arrives. Then we will assess the damage and send follow up information regarding the estimated cost of repair, if relevant, and the time required to complete the repair job.
- If the ring size you stated in the original order was incorrect or has changed and you wish to have it resized - we can adjust your ring size.
- Our standard sizing fee is 50 USD.
- We can not resize eternity bands at this moment.
Please contact us for further instructions.