How to Care for Your Jewelry
A gentle clean with a soft 100% cotton cloth is ideal for maintaining your jewelry’s shine.
- Try to not wear your jewelry in the shower or pool as the chlorine will tarnish it. Even solid gold doesn’t like Chlorine
- Apply any perfume, body lotion or creams and let dry before you put on your jewelry.
- For the best care, store your jewelry in cool dark space.
- To clean your jewelry grab a small bowl, pour in some warm water, a splash of gentle soap and stir. Place your jewelry in the solution for 1 minute, rinse with clean water, then polish with a soft 100% cotton cloth and pat completely dry.
- For solid gold OMA pieces set with diamonds we recommend an ultrasonic cleaner. These handy little devices can be purchased on Amazon and they clean using sound waves! Little bubbles are formed in the water and they clean your piece to sparkling perfection. We don’t recommend the use of ultrasonic with Moonstones, Emeralds, Pearls, Tanzanite, Garnets or Turquoise and a variety of other gemstones but for solid gold pieces and solid gold pieces set with diamonds/ Sapphires they are a great tool
If you have any further queries get in touch with us.
- Even with the best of care, jewelry pieces may require professional attention and occasional repairs. If your OMA piece requires service - please Contact us for shipping instructions.
- Along with the jewelry piece, include our Return Form.
- You will be contacted immediately when the package arrives. Then we will assess the damage and send follow up information regarding the estimated cost of repair, if relevant, and the time required to complete the repair job.
- If the ring size you stated in the original order was incorrect or has changed and you wish to have it resized - we can adjust your ring size.
- Our standard sizing fee is 50 USD.
- We can not resize eternity bands at this moment.
Please contact us for further instructions.